Cyber Liability Insurance – Article provided by Burke Insurances ltd
Cyber crime is now regarded as one of the biggest threats to all businesses as the digital revolution continues.
There is a large increase in the amount of digital data being produced by businesses as they are using technology and the internet more and more to do businesses! This has led to the increased risk of cyber-attacks.
Common issues affecting you after a Cyber or Hack Attack:
- Your data gets encrypted.
- No access to your data and your business suffers.
- Ransom demands common.
- Damage to your computer and network and cost associated.
- Data Protection Commissioner investigates and fines you.
- Customers sue you for breach of privacy.
- Customer sue you for misused data.
- It’s a public relations disaster.
Facts about Cyber-Crimes: To find out more information about Cyber Liability Insurance for SME’s – find your local Source Broker
To find out more information about Cyber Liability Insurance for SME’s – find your local Source Brokeror email us at: email@example.com