Multi-Media Insurance Scheme
Specialist Equipment and Liability Insurance for Photographers and Videographers
O’Loughlin Insurance Group is delighted to offer a specialist service to photographers and video makers to insure cameras and other equipment, whether you are a full-time professional, semi-pro or an amateur.
We have dedicated insurance specialists that understand your business.
We are a 100% Irish owned Company and are based in Dublin. We provide the widest covers available that can be tailored to your individual requirements and needs at an extremely competitive price.
We insure your camera and video equipment for Loss and Damage, as well as Public and Employer’s Liability, Professional Indemnity and a lot of other covers such as Money, Buildings, Gross Profit.
We can tailor your policy to offer:
- Buildings, Shop Fronts & Fixed Glass
- Cover for buildings, shop fronts and fixed glass
- Fixed Business Property & Equipment
- Cover for tenants improvements, interior decorations, fixtures and fittings, and film processing and darkroom equipment
- Portable Business Property & Equipment
- Cover for photographic, video and lighting equipment, computer/electronic office equipment, hired in equipment, photographic work (portfolio), stock and materials, mobile telephones, goods held in trust and other business property
Public Liability – cover for your liability for injury caused to third parties or for damage caused to a third party’s property Products Liability – Cover for your liability for injury caused to third parties resulting from products supplied.
Employers’ liability insurance – protects you against your legal liability for injury, illness or disease to any employee, including directors of limited companies, labour only sub-contractors and persons under work experience or training schemes.
Professional Indemnity – as soon as you agree to do a shoot you are contractually obliged to produce photos to an acceptable standard.
It is a fact of modern life that more and more people are willing to take matters to court and claim compensation if they are not satisfied with their photos, or if there were other problems on the day of the shoot.
Even if you are found not to be at fault, solicitors’ costs in defending yourself alone can be exorbitant. Professional Indemnity Insurance will provide you with this essential protection.
When you hold Professional Indemnity Insurance with us you can have peace of mind knowing that you are covered for:
- Camera malfunction
- Breach of copyright
- Loss or damage to your work caused by either you or your processing lab
- Operator error
- Libel and slander
Additional Covers Available
We can also offer you the following covers if you wish to add them to your policy, including:
- Legal Expenses
- Gross Profit (Business Interruption
- Increased Cost of Working
- Money Cover
- Buildings Cover
- Tenants Improvements
- Shop Fronts
- Fixed Glass
- Fixtures and Fittings
Prices starting from as little as €175.00 for liability insurance
For more information, please visit www.camerainsurance.ie